Italian Intermediate Level IV
Students develop communicative skills to be able to:
- Learn and discuss holidays and traditions.
- Learn and discuss historical events.
- Learn and discuss traveling and the evolution of the language.
The grammar topics covered include:
- The use of high-frequency adverbs
- The use of passive voice
- Hypothetical statements
Class Materials for Intermediate II:
- Textbook: NEW Italian Espresso intermediate/advanced – TB ISBN: 9788861826892 – You can purchase the textbook at Alma Edizioni or any retailers of your choice.
- Workbook: NEW Italian Espresso intermediate/advanced – WB ISBN: 9788861825758 – You can purchase the workbook at Alma Edizioni or any retailers of your choice.
Additional suggested resources:
Italian grammar for beginners -website
https://www.wordreference.com/– free online dictionary
http://ttsdemo.com – free pronunciation app
Duolingo – free app to practice Italian five minutes a day